Monday, August 8, 2011

Okay, so, no post yesterday.  That's because I came home late and I was tired.  I have a rule: never art tired.  It's the same reason I don't get drunk.  I'd swerve all over the place, cry to my friends about how much I suck, and then stare bleary-eyed and blinking at the results of the evening.

Flooring day.  Did you hear my screams from where you are?

It started out like this:
This terrible floor makes Batman cover his face as he weeps.

I made a pattern, and tried to follow it, and ended up experimenting more than I followed the pattern.  I glued each piece as I went.

Better, but the seams in between are too huge, and Batman is now wailing on his stomach:

I superglued the seams together, dotting glue here, dotting glue there, and pushing the fibers together.  It's a little better, but I still have to play with it.  See?  Now Batman can do what he does best.  Punch bad guys.

By the by, thank you for the comments and keep them coming!   They totally brighten my whole day!

No comments:

Post a Comment