Monday, August 15, 2011

Guys, you better be so proud of me!  I finally finished the flooring in the turquoise room!  I used shaggy carpeting that's evil to cut but it covers up the seams gloriously, and just melds. 

Here's my workspace.  I made a template of the room, then mapped it out with tiny squares.
It was actually the easiest flooring I've done, once everything was cut.  I had a few close calls with the boxcutter; kids, be more careful than me.  I'm a clumsy-bug.  The shagginess of the carpet made it really forgiving, especially since it has this kind of chaotic look to the weave already.

Here's the Doctor talking to a benevolent giantess.

Here's a closer look at the floor proper.

1 comment:

  1. It came out really good! I can't even see seams in the carpet o_O

    ReplyDelete