Friday, September 9, 2011

OKAY SO!  My room is clean.  This shouldn't be a big deal, but I am just a sneeze below hoarder, and I'm super excited to get everything properly labeled and whatnot. It is immaculate.  Every thingy has a place, and every place is neat and tidy.

Here is a partial picture of my bedroom/workspace:

After this weekend, I should be back to my regularly scheduled artification.  Right now I'm heading to a fifty-four hour horror movie making contest, called Splatterfest!  We're going to write, shoot, and cut a film in the next couple days.  Gonna zombie it up, yo!

By the by, I find myself unable to post comments on my blog, probably a bug or something, but I just want to let everyone know that your comments brighten up my day!

1 comment:

  1. Well, lesse if this will let me use my LJ account for posting comments!

    I should've checked this before PMing and asking you where you were going. D'oh! Have fun!

    Also you've inspired me to deepclean my bedroom. Well, that and the ridiculous prolonged power outage, because what else you gonna do?

    ReplyDelete