Friday, December 30, 2011

Today I went to Giants Stadium!  It was super awesome, dudes!  I've never really considered myself a huge football fan (not that I don't like it, just that I don't go out of my way to watch it).  But it's one of those places that you can just feel the energy of the place, the electricity of the countless people that have passed through the stadium.

The grass is fake, and it's full of little black rubber balls made of recycled tires that you can see pop up if you slide your foot across the turf, and it has some spring to it..

I took a picture of the Doctor on the fifty yard line.


The Doctor is also in my pocket in this picture, though it's too small to tell.  I feel huge in this photo, but I'm going to pretend it's the sweater

And for actual art content... I made the thimble pots, finally!  I used string and glue and spun it around the thimbles, giving it a great texture.  I then painted it with... I think it's some sort of stain?  The light blue looks grayish, but the yellow looks fantastic.  It looks sort of weathered, which I really like!  This whole project was fully, 100% free.


Happy arting!

No comments:

Post a Comment