Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Today I brought the Doctor on an adventure in New York!  This is us on the Subway.  If you're asking about the face I'm making, you're required to make this face when you're riding the Subway.  I would've gotten arrested otherwise.

This is the tree at Rockefeller.  It was more squat than I thought it would be, but pretty neat.


We ate at a pub that had a burger called Oscar Wilde!  I had fish and chips instead.

This is me reading at a train station with my cane and Batman backpack.

And, finally, here's a picture of me and Spiderman in New York!  I'm no Mary Jane Watson, but hello tiger!  The only way this could be better is if I ran into Batman and the Justice League, too!

And... for some actual art content. I tried to work with the thimbles, but my ordinary go-to, nailpolish, wasn't really covering.  I'm still playing around with it, but no pics worth mentioning. Speaking of mentioning... feel free to comment! 

Happy arting!

No comments:

Post a Comment