Monday, December 26, 2011

So, everyone in the dollhouse got coal.  They all deserved it.

Otherwise, I visited Pennsylvania today!  It's so weird to travel an hour and get into a new state.  It takes an hour to get into Houston from my house!  It takes ten hours to get from all the way east to all the way west in Texas.  As long as sixteen hours diagonally!  You can drive all through daylight and still be in the Lone Star State.

And we went shopping at Odd Lots.  It's the first time I've ever been there, and I had a blast!

I got tons of scrapbooking paper for wallpapering the dollhouse, ten pieces for a dollar.

And I got a padholder that could work as a bedframe, a pack of tiny things that my sister found for the kitchen.


Tiny flowers, two packs for a dollar, scrapbooking frames that'll work brilliantly as dollhouse frames, and two thimbles for free that'll stand up on their own or hang up as planters!  Oh, my dears, tomorrow I'm going to play!

Happy arting!

No comments:

Post a Comment