Unfortunately, I don't have a post-painted Flounder picture, but I'll get one at some point. The blue paint was all chipped and the eyes were blurred and the mouth was all... at any rate, fixed!
This is the original rocking horse and the original Flounder. The rocking horse was an ornament that I destringed and repainted!
It's hard to see in this picture, but there are swirls all over the horse. Unicorn. Rocking unicorn. Done in the style of Van Gogh, complete with sunflowers at the bottom, a saddle with the moon, and orange hair. I was going to cut off one of his ears but my mom convinced me not to.
I made the horn with the pointy bit of a skewer, and string swirled around it and glued. Painted, glossed, tada! The mane is a pipecleaner, the tail is the same hair I used for Rapunzel but painted orange.