Sunday, March 18, 2012

Okey dokey!  I've been doing a lot of shopping lately!  Garage sale Saturday was a huge success for me!  I got doilies to use as tablecloths, and a whole stack of fabric (for free!)  I also got a furby, because I love those creepy little things. 

This week is super busy for me, as far as real life goes, so I might be slowsville for a bit.  But I am working on some new arrivals (I have the foil and pipecleaner skeletons all ready to go!)

I'm also trying to decide what to do, as far as coloring the front door and the window frames.  Since the house is this gorgeous shade of light blue, I need to choose the right colors to go along with it.  Do I want to go clashy, or matchy?  I'm leaning toward clashy, because (let's be honest) I always am!  Maybe a golden door?

No comments:

Post a Comment